|Title:||Customer Service. Experience Specialist|
CORE Development Group is providing onsite recruiting services at Still Secure.
Still Secure is experiencing amazing growth and we are seeking individuals who demonstrate passion, commitment and excellence in their field. We offer a collaborative, team-based environment working largely as an open source shop where individuals, in all disciplines, drive our success. Our employees enjoy an energy-packed, casual atmosphere comprised of self-motivated individuals who take pride in their work and are rewarded for their efforts. Still Secure offers competitive salaries, unparalleled comprehensive health benefits, stock option plans, and a rewarding work environment with proven success as a start up. See www.stillsecure.com
The Customer Experience Specialist is a key member of the Superior, Colorado, Delivery Team. We’re in need of someone who possesses the ability to provide outstanding customer service, therefore securing the renewal of upcoming contracts, ensuring satisfaction of customers and creating a referral source the Sales Team can draw from. The most successful candidates will be motivated by providing superb customer follow up regarding delivery related issues through development of strong relationships with our customers. This includes contacting customers regarding upcoming renewals and responding to or organizing a solution to any issue the customer may be experiencing. Very strong skills are required in communication, interaction with customers, multi-tasking and phone correspondence. Ability to speak networking language is a plus. This person will also be responsible for updating and referencing our CRM system, Sales Force, with renewal and up to date contact information.
Basic requirements are:
• 2-4 years previous experience in a customer experience or customer service position
• Must be motivated by and have a high interest in learning and increasing skills in network security. Previous security experience or training a plus
• Must be customer focus oriented and comfortable interacting with customers via phone or in person
• Must be detail oriented able to multi-task and employ good problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and overall customer service attitude
• Minimal sales experience a plus
• Sales Force CRM experience a plus
If you’re still reading this and you are motivated by the above company and position overview, are ‘ok’ with change, and find yourself renewed after an occasional Tron, Donkey Kong, PacMan or Foosball stress relief match, we’d like to speak with you as soon as possible.
Please send your resume to Lisa Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include CES in the subject line of your email for immediate consideration and mention you saw this posting at CDG.
| || || |