|Title:||Customer Service. Advocate Manager|
CORE Development Group is providing onsite recruiting services at Still Secure.
Still Secure is experiencing amazing growth and we are seeking individuals who demonstrate passion, commitment and excellence in their field. We offer a collaborative, team-based environment working largely as an open source shop where individuals, in all disciplines, drive our success. Our employees enjoy an energy-packed, casual atmosphere comprised of self-motivated individuals who take pride in their work and are rewarded for their efforts. Still Secure offers competitive salaries, unparalleled comprehensive health benefits, stock option plans, and a rewarding work environment with proven success as a start up. See www.stillsecure.com
The Customer Advocate Manager is a key member of the Superior, Colorado, Delivery Team. The CAM will develop and maintain positive customer relations; coordinate various functions within the company to ensure the customer delivery experience is handled appropriately, with superb timeliness, and stellar professionalism. The Customer Advocate Mgr is the critical role for achieving and sustaining proactiveness in customer contact to ensure upgrades and renewals. Additionally, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the role in maintaining knowledge of key StillSecure customer activities including, special events, significant changes, and addition of key customers. This key stakeholder on the Customer Delivery team will also facilitate communications between customers and all operational groups for problem/issue resolution, operational events, and other items of importance. The CAM will manage the preparation and distribution of monthly and quarterly reports while facilitate ongoing meetings and/or other communication with customers as needed. Promote customer awareness and make recommendations to achieve better customer service, implementation, and delivery.
Basic requirements are:
• Minimum 6 years experience in a proactive customer support role in a high tech environment.
• A customer focus professional with strong interpersonal skills who is very comfortable interacting with customers via phone or in person.
• A detail oriented able to multi-task and employ good problem solving skills
• Strong organization, methodical problem analysis, and problem solving skills with the demonstrated ability to work these skills across organization boundaries.
• Must possess the ability to function independently, research and resolve issues with limited guidance and the proven ability to self-manage work and meet short deadlines.
• Ability to pick up, and grasp a ‘general’ understanding of security software lingo and high level technical functions.
• Ability to travel occasionally (domestically up to 15%)
• Minimal sales experience a plus with some sales force CRM experience a bonus
If you’re still reading this and you are motivated by the above company and position overview, are ‘ok’ with change, and find yourself renewed after an occasional Tron, Donkey Kong, PacMan or Foosball stress relief match, we’d like to speak with you as soon as possible.
Please send your resume to Lisa Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include CAM in the subject line of your email for immediate consideration and mention you saw this posting at CDG.
| || || |